November 17, 2009

Sooooo its exactly 2 weeks until Dec. 1st and the whole pre-dental world begins to find out where they got into dental school. I'm completely and utterly anxious about it. I have 2 interviews this weekend up in Boston to make things more stressful. Thankfully, I don't have any exams until Mid-December. A little advice to pre-dents : the tough thing about the applications process isn't getting into dental school, but making sure you don't fail completely in your final semester... which is why I'm taking 12 credits : 6 as a TA, 4 for my internship and 2 for independent research on biology of infectious diseases. I win at life.

2 comments:

  1. "Bitter-Biochem midterm :( "
    Are you the TA for that course? I need to take it and was going to in the fall my senior year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. Teeth in a day Cambridge

    ReplyDelete