July 27, 2009

Intro

Hey everybody. I'm a pre-dental student from UVA out in Charlottesville, VA. I've been interested in dentistry since I was in high school and I'm on the verge of finally becoming a dental student and eventually a dentist. It's been my dream to work in this field. Getting to where I have hasn't been easy, given a number of family circumstances and difficult academics at the University of Virginia. However, I am blessed to have the knoledge I have today. Part of the reason why I am starting this blog is to share my story and give advice to all the predents out there that are searching for answers. This summer, I've had very little to do but work, study for the DAT and research dental schools. In that time, I have gained alot of knowledge about the difficulty of getting into dental school and a few tips and tricks for going about it. It is an honor for me to help out the members of our Pre-Dental Society as their VP and I'm proud to present whatever help I can to the people out there reading my blog. Over the coming weeks I will tell my story, shortcomings and triumphs. All the while, I will keep you posted on my application process this fall. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    your blog is amazingly helpful, especially people applying for next years cycle. They know what to expect from the beginning. I have only one suggestion though: would you mind cutting your paragraphs into smaller chunks, giving them headings and that sort.... so that it is easier to read and find any specifics?

    ReplyDelete